I'm gasoline. Fuel. Fire. Passion. Pleasure. It's like being naked in a wheat field with puppies eating ice cream. Everything that is good yet powerful with the force of a V8 diesel engine that has no retraining bolts. The M-rotor dislodges and you have the potential of ejecting your friends and family. Relax as the Pesto Humans stare at you from their glass house eating apples of sheer delight. I am a 5' 8" Binturong reporter from the after-now. Don't die and server protect you.
- https://www.s-config.com/avif-is-now-being-hosted-here/ - not sure if anyone wants to know the technical details of how my blog and JustFurry is hosting AVIF imaging in a dynamic CMS environment. But all of the cron.daily shell magic is posted right in the link.
Thank you very much.3 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Just a quick note. The webservices are not transcoding files not only in WEBP but also in the latest format AVIF.
AVIF is based off of the AV1 codec used for Video. A standard which YouTube, Google, and Netflix have adopted in order to deliver content faster will keeping bandwidth overhead low.
No modifications to the basecode of justfurry were made in order for this to be rolled out. All of this is handled at the web daemon Nginx levels.
As an end-user on justfurry.com this will not affect anything you do.
This will affect Firefox version 86 and above users and Chrome 85 and above and Opera 71 and above users.
To those users on Safari for MAC. Or Internet explorer. it's not going to affect you at all. This site will serve JPG and PNG to you perfectly fine.
Server protect you.
- S2 0 Comments 1 Shares
- Just letting everyone know there's a CRON job the server justfurry.com run's every week where it optimizes all images. One of the optimization processes scrubs all metadata including "EXIF" data out of your images. This is done initially to safe space. But it has the extra feature of killing the geolocation that phones/DLSR/computers tend to store within images.
Which BTW is the total opposite of how Facebook operates.
3 0 Comments 1 Shares
- https://www.s-config.com/sleeper-e-server-pc/ - for those curious. This is my daily driver PC that i use for my video editing. blogging..etc.4 0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv0QaTW3kEY&t - There could be a few of you that have already seen the documentary. However, it's one of the better ones out there. The only thing I would honestly give criticism for is that it's too short.. it almost needs to be broken down into parts. HOWEVER! Given that their budget was 1/5th of that of which a real documentary goes for. It's more then acceptable.
It's good to understand history. To know where you come from. So that you will know where you are going in the future. Especially in times like what we living in.=3 0 Comments 0 Shares